Friday, May 18, 2018

No Better Friend -- for QKR Stampede Challenge Blog

It's Friday again!  Hurray!  The weather is finally warming up a bit here in the Northland, and I'm hoping for my first Harley ride this weekend.  Yeah!  A true sign of summer.

Friday -- that means it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  Every challenge every week is Anything Goes!  That means you have no excuse but to join us!

This week, I have a darling image that made, I think, a delightful card.  This is Springtime Bunny (Q-digi16104):



I colored Springtime Bunny with Copic markers, then used a Crafter's Companion Create-a-Card die set to make the easel card.  The sentiment is from a Technique Tuesday stamp set.  6x6 papers are from my stash. 

I really hope you can join us this week (and every week) at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  We've got the greatest digis (like this one) that you can win for prizes.  Who wouldn't want to color up this cutie?!?  Come join the fun!!!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- Cute plus sentiment
IDCB -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Friday -- ATG

4 comments: