Monday, April 2, 2018

Be a Flamingo -- for the Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of the month.  That means it's time for a new challenge at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  This month's optional theme is "Pastels".  Or, you can link up any positive themed project you'd like. 

Our sponsor this month is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  If you haven't shopped their store, they have the most AWESOME products, and you really must take a look!  Not just digis, but inks, and mists, and stencils and glimmer paste, and the list goes ON!

For today's card, I had the delight of working with Jefferson Birds!



There are 2 amazing birds, and several fun sentiments that came with this file.  I chose this awesome flamingo.  It also comes in black & white and pre-colored.  I used the black & white, because I love to color flamingos!  They're just so fun!!

I colored Jefferson Birds (flamingo) with Copic markers.  The tall oval dies are from Spellbinders.  I hardly ever find occasion to use them, but they worked well for this image.  The ribbon slider die is also from Spellbinders.  I used it to frame the sentiment, which comes with the Jefferson Birds digi set

I found the flamingo paper in the Silhouette Design store and printed it on my laser printer.  The pink ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

That's a wrap for this card.  Now, I hope you are inspired to enter our pastel colors challenge this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  Or, any positive theme will suffice.  The challenge runs until May 6, so you have lots of time, and I sure would love to see what you create!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

D.L. Art -- April Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Monday Greetings -- Just Because

No comments:

Post a Comment