Monday, February 5, 2018

Love Bug -- for Scrapbook Stamp Society

I'm on the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog today with this very sweet image.  I think she's perfect for Valentine's Day!  




You'll find Love Bug in the My Besties Shop, along with many other wonderful have-to-have digi stamps, coloring books, papers, printable, clear stamps, and other wonderful products!

The heart-shaped card was created with some dies I have in my collection.  The image was colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for visiting!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
SSS -- Anything goes with an optional Valentine Theme

4 comments:

  1. The perfect shape and beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, she is a cutie. Great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for playing along at the scrapbook stamp society good luck gr Monique DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Julie! I love the shape and your color combination. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete