Friday, November 10, 2017

A Touch of Gold -- for QKR Stampede

I'd like to take a moment to thank all the Veterans that have served our country as you are honored officially today, and again tomorrow, on the traditional day.  This country owes our freedom to you!

It's Friday, and time for another challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. This week's optional theme is "A Touch of Gold", or you can enter anything you'd like.


I used QKR Stampede's Acorn Accent digi on this (Q-digi19403), and the sentiment is "Large Thanks" (ES-digi4402).  The papers, also digital, are by BoBunny, and were purchased at Snap Click Supply.  The touch of gold is added with a piece of gold foil paper cut out with a Paper Wishes die.  The crinkle ribbon is from my stash.

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our optional "A Touch of Gold" challenge.  We have great digi prizes you can win, and I'd love to see what you make!!

1 comment: