Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy Haunting! for MHKDesigns October Challenge

October 1st!  The month of witches and ghosts and all things spooky!  It's time for a new challenge at MHKDesigns, and I wanted to feature an adorable witch and some super fun papers, all from MHKDesigns.  I made a home decor project, and use the 'Anything Goes' option at MHKDesigns (as long as you use an MHKDesigns image, it's always anything goes!!), and created this for the challenge:


This adorable witch silhouette is MHKDesigns Flight By Night.  I printed it on white card stock and inked the moon with several shades of Tim Holtz Distress inks, then fussy cut her out.   I found some old embroidery hoops, and wanted to mount my project on one of them.  I printed two papers from the MHKDesigns Trick or Treat patterned paper pack, and secured them on the hoop.  After adding some baker's twine, the home decor project was ready for Halloween!

MHKDesigns products used on this project:




Below is the inspiration photo if you'd like to use it for the challenge, or if you choose NOT to use an MHKDesigns image, but why would you?  There are SO many fantastic ones in the MHKDesigns Etsy shop to choose from! 

The challenge runs all month, so I hope you have a chance to join in the fun.  I'd love to see what you make, and there are wonderful prizes to win!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that is a great design and a perfect Halloween decoration.

    ReplyDelete