Thursday, April 6, 2017

Make a Wish -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Today is a big, big day for me.  I had a PET scan yesterday and today I find out the results.  I've been doing a lot of wishing and even more praying.  Please, Lord, let that cancer still be in remission!

I'm also making birthday wishes today for Imagine That! Digistamp for some Thursday inspiration. I have 2 good friends celebrating birthdays this week, and one of them got this card for their special day. 


Isn't that a yummy looking birthday cake?  Makes you want to celebrate, doesn't it?  I used a pre-colored image from the Make a Wish KD kit and cut it out on my Cricut Explore. 


There is incredible value in this kit -- lots of images, bingo cards, sentiments, and papers!  Check out all the goodness!

The Kraft tag and large scalloped edge card were cut out on my Silhouette.  Papers from this card were found in the Make a Wish KD Kit.  The sentiment is also part of the kit.  The white shimmer trim and fibers are from Close To My Heart. 

Have you joined in on the monthly challenge at the Imagine That! Creative Playground?  There's a great set this month, perfect for spring projects that can be yours.  Just use an Imagine That! Digistamp image. The challenge goes all month, so come link up!  Check out the fun and informative Imagine That! Digistamp Facebook Group, too. 

2 comments:

  1. Julie, your card is adorable. Will be sending good thoughts for you for your results today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card!! I love the yummy cake image.
    Simon Says Stamp is having a birthday challenge over on their blog incase you are interested.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete