Saturday, April 15, 2017

Enjoy Your Day -- an MHKDesigns New Release

Hello, fellow crafters!  Is this really almost the middle of April?  I hope you are having springtime weather where you live!  Tomorrow is Easter, and more often than not, it is cold here on Easter, but I am hoping for "unseasonably warm."  If you've been following my cancer journey with me, I had a PET scan last week, and it showed that I'm in complete remission!  Thank you for all your prayers and kind thoughts!  Thursday, I had a bone marrow biopsy.  It is (hopefully) the last test needed to show I'm in remission.  We won't know whether the cancer is gone from my bone marrow & spinal fluid without this test.  Now, we're waiting for the results -- sometime next week.  Your prayers are appreciated !

There are many new releases this month in the MHKDesigns Etsy Store.  I'm featuring one today that has a masculine feel.  It's perfect for Father's Day or masculine birthdays.  Here's a tag I made featuring "Dear Dad".


MHKDesigns products used on this tag:




Have you joined in the MHKDesigns challenge yet?  It goes all month, so there's still plenty of time!  Don't forget about the MHKDesigners & Friends Facebook group.  Plus, there are still more New Releases to check out on April 20 and April 25!  It all starts on the MHKDesigns blog!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card and congrats on your remission!!!!!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any dad would love that tag :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is awesome! I adore the fun colors and those dots to accent the image! I am also SO glad to hear your wonderful news! Thank you so much for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn x

    ReplyDelete