Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Find the Beauty in Small Things -- for MHKDesigns

Hello, crafty friends!  Happy Tuesday!  I am sharing on the MHKDesigns blog today.  I have a card that I really, really like!  I want to show you how it turned out:


I created this card using the MHKDesigns Beauty Digital Stamp Set.   Aren't those delicate flowers exquisite?

I colored the flower from the MHKDesigns Beauty digital set with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils.  I printed my image on smooth card stock, so I wanted a very creamy based pencil.  The sentiment is also from the MHKDesigns Beauty set

Papers for this card, also from MHKDesigns,  are the new Rosy Posy digital paper set.  They are a little touch of Springtime!

The card was created using some cutting dies from Craftin' Desert Divas and Paper Wishes (sentiment die).  The pearl bling was from my stash, and the ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.   I used a We R Memory Keepers scallop corner chomper on this card also. 



Have you entered this month's MHKDesigns challenge yet?  It's Anything Goes if you use an MHKDesigns image.  Pick out your favorite, make a project, and link up with us!  We have great prizes and I'd love to see what you make!  Make sure to visit the MHKDesigns blog often for great inspiration from Mynn and her talented design team and guest designers!  Don't forget about the MHKDesigners & Friends Facebook Group for even more inspiration, news, and friendship.  Then, there is the MHKDesign newsletter.  Sign up for it, also!  You won't want to miss the discounts!


3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is SO bright and pretty! I adore the different shapes and patterns you layered together! What a gorgeous creation, my friend! Sending HUGS and get well wishes! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete