Thursday, October 6, 2016

Porcupine Wishes -- for Imagine That! Digis by Kris

From guest designer to design team member.  Woohoo!  I'm now on the Imagine That! Digis by Kris design team, and I couldn't be more excited!  Today is my first official post as a DT member.  Yes!

My husband's birthday is just around the corner, so I thought it was time to get a card made for him.  Since he's a nature lover, I thought this Birthday Porcupine, and it's 'sharp' sentiment would be perfect!

I colored the Birthday Porcupine with Copic markers.  I used a couple bright, fun papers from the Birthday Bubbles digi paper set. I thought those pink heart bubbles were just too cute!

I had so much fun making the first card that I made a second one.  This uses a pre-colored image and 2 different papers from the Birthday Bubbles collection.

Both of the sentiments on these cards come with the Birthday Porcupine set.

Want some awesome Imagine That! Digis by Kris goodness for yourself?  Here's a discount code for you!

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you my friend!! They are so stinkin Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards. I love the colors and the gold hearts make a perfect addition.
    Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete