Friday, October 14, 2016

Boo! for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Friday!  Are you ready for Halloween?  I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps and I have a super cute Halloween card to share with you.

I like Halloween to be cute, not spooky, so these 2 rubber stamps from Great Impressions Stamps were perfect for this card. 



I used F617 Caped Buddies and A135 Boo! on this card.

After stamping F617 Caped Buddies onto white card stock, I colored the image with Copic markers, then stamped A135 Boo! onto some white space near the colored image. 

The card was constructed using papers and glitter domes from Close To My Heart and dies from Top Dog dies. 

I'm trying to get enough Halloween cards made for all the residents in my nursing home.  Add another to the pile!

Great Impressions Stamps has a monthly challenge going on that goes all month. It's Anything Goes.  Come join us! 


Check out the many awesome stamps in the Great Impressions Online Store.  You'll find free shipping on orders over $25!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Halloween
Critters & Creatures Linky Party -- ATG


2 comments:

  1. Your caped buddies are super adorable.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #190-“Halloween ” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, fun Halloween papers and wonderful sketch!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters an Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete