Monday, September 5, 2016

I Believe in Luck! for Path of Positivity

It's a new month, and time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.   This month's theme is luck.  There's lots of directions to go with this one!

Our sponsors this month are:




Each of our guest designers is offering a $10 gift certificate to their store!  

I was lucky enough (pun intended) to be able to use a fantastic image from Imagine That! Digis by Kris in today's challenge.  This is Hitchin' a Ride...


I made it into an easel card, to display the sentiment on luck even better.  Here's a close up:


I think that's one lucky raccoon, too, riding around in that wheelbarrow, getting out of all the hard work.

I colored Hitchin' a Ride with Copic markers.  The easel card is a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store, and cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The papers are from Photo Play.  The leaves, branches, and acorns are a die cut from Sizzix. 

I hope you join us this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog for our lucky challenge.  There's great prizes to win and lots of fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun Fall card! I love that raccoon! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, fall card. I love the little gems holding the easel in place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment. Thats exactly how I feel about laundry. You colored the image perfectly-I love the raccoon. We have lots of those around here. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday September Linky Challenge. KatieO-DT member

    ReplyDelete