Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Stationery Stash -- for The Cutting Cafe

Happy Sunday, everyone!  I'm spending the morning on the organ bench, then going for a walk with my BFF, and maybe getting a little crafting done.  Wow, that wounds like a great Sunday, doesn't it?

I'm posting today for the Cutting Cafe.  This week, all the design team is working with a new set in the store called 'Let's Write a Letter' Printable Set

Warning, there are a lot of pictures with this post!

I have a co-worker who loves all things paper.  She calls herself a paper whore. When we were assigned this set, I knew I had to make something for Dorothy!

Here's Dorothy's Stationery Stash...


I used the SVG file that comes with the set to create the box. 

Inside...

There are many printable designs in this set.  Here are the designs I printed for Dorothy.  I printed at least 8 pages of each design.





Stationery for a variety of occasions, don't you think?

I'll leave you with a close up of the outside of the box:

Dear Dorothy,

I know you like paper, and I know you like to write letters, so I made you your own, unique, stationery stash.  Enjoy!

Hugs, Julie

Everything pictured is from the 'Let's Write a Letter' Printable Set, found at The Cutting Cafe.

Visit The Cutting Cafe blog on September 21 to see what the other design team members created with this set.  Leave a comment, and you could win 3 sets of your choice from the store. Check out the Cutting Cafe - Be Inspired Facebook Group, too, for more inspiration, friendship, and fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September linky party
Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Julie...love the colors of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super pretty, she will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super pretty, she will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers... so beautiful project

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pRetty Julie!! I love that floral paper - gorgeous box and note card set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful folder and I like the idea of colored stationary paper!
    Cutting Cafe Team Member

    ReplyDelete