Saturday, August 20, 2016

How Great is His Beauty -- a New Release for MHKDesigns

Today is the final day of new releases at MHKDesigns.   It's been a great first new release for me -- I've so enjoyed the experience!

Today's new release just might be my favorite of the week.  It's called Pansy Corner, and it's so fun to color!



I used the image from Pansy Corner and one of the beautiful sentiments from the set.  I colored the Pansy Corner image with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils on Canson Mi-Tientes paper.  The designer paper used to back the card front is from MHKDesigns.   It is part of the Country Farm digi paper pack.



The great part of this Pansy Corner was how quick it was to color.  It is already so shaded that it only took one or 2 colors to make it look really good.

I hope you enjoyed this week's New Releases.  I know I did!  I hope you visited the MHKDesigns blog each day to see what the other designers made because there's lots of inspiration there!

Come back tomorrow for my final MHKDesigns project of the week.  There's a new challenge starting tomorrow -- come back for the fun!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:


The Pencil Case -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG

D.L. Art -- August LInky Party
Let's Color -- Linky party 11

10 comments:

  1. SWOON! I am in LOVE with the gorgeous way you colored this image, Julie! The paper you paired it with is fantastic, too! Totally stunning, my friend! Thank you for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!!! I love the die cut shape you used and the background paper...and that ribbon/bow is the perfect accent to bring it all together :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - and love the die cut. Coloring is beautiful and the bow just sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! The purple ribbon looks great with the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply lovely. Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Julie! Your coloring is so pretty, and that ribbon is lovely! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card Julie!!!! I love your coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely - Thanks for joining us at http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty stamp and so beautifully colored!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete