Thursday, July 7, 2016

You Amaze Me -- for Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

It's Thursday, and time for a new challenge at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks, the theme is 'At the beach or sea.'  

Julia has some fantastic images, including some wonderful pirates & mermaids, found in her Etsy shop, that are perfect for this challenge theme!

Here's my card, using Charlotte Pirate....



I colored Charlotte Pirate with Copic markers.  I used several edger dies from Paper Wishes to cut her out and the card layers. 

Papers for this card are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  She just released a whole Taste of Summer Collection, and these papers are just a "taste" of the collection.   There's a blog hop going on for another day, and you could win the whole collection if you hop, or the patterned paper collection if you leave a comment on my blog.  Check out this post for details.

Do you like that octopus?  That was a freebie I got in an order from Spellbinders dies.  Living in land-locked Wisconsin, I didn't think I'd ever use it.  I jumped for joy when I found a place for him on this card, and I think he is adorable!

The die cut "you" and the sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp.

I had such fun creating this card, and I want you to have just as much fun, so I hope you can join our At the Beach or Sea challenge for the next 2 weeks at Julia Spiri Challenge blog. Check out the Stamps by Julia Spiri Facebook group, too!  It's even more fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party 
Not Just Cards -- ATG

Lemon Shortbread -- ATG

1 comment: