Monday, May 2, 2016

Small Things, Big Hearts -- for Path of Positivity

It's the first Monday of May, and time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.  This month, our theme is 'Empathy'.  

Our sponsor this month is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I have a fantastic image and sentiment combo I worked with for this challenge.  I adore it!

I used Hummingbird 1 digital stamp set on this card.  It includes the hibiscus, the hummingbird, and the sentiment.  The hummingbird is fussy cut.  The hibiscus is cut out with a die from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I love this sentiment.  I think it fits this tiny hummingbird so well. 

All the papers, glimmer trim, and the embossing folder used on this card are from Close To My Heart.

Empathy -- I see it everyday in the nursing home where I work.  It takes a big heart to work there, but I also see some incredibly big hearts in the people who live there.  I'm surrounded by acts of kindness.  Empathy abounds, and for that I am blessed!

I hope you can join us this month at the Path of Positivity blog for our Empathy challenge.  I'd love to see how you interpret it, and I'd love to see what you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment