Thursday, March 3, 2016

Think Happy Thoughts -- for Star Stampz

It's Thursday, and time for a new challenge at Star Stampz Challenge Blog.   For the next 2 weeks, the theme is 'Embossing -- wet or dry'.  Embossing is one of those techniques I need to remind myself to use, so this was a good challenge for me!

I used the adorable, and fairly new Star Stampz digital stamp, Spring Bumble Bee.


I colored the sweet Spring Bumble Bee with Copic markers.  Using a variety of circle dies (from Craftin' Desert Divas and Lifestyle Crafts), I constructed the rest of the card.  I dry embossed one of the layers with an embossing folder that I thought looked like honeycomb. -- by Close To My Heart. 

Designer papers and sentiment for this card are from Fancy Pants designs.

I hope this inspired you to join our Embossing challenge this time at Star Stampz.  You have 2 weeks.  Join the Star Stampz Facebook fan group, too!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the style and design, love the image.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete