Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easter Wishes -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

Happy Tuesday, fellow crafters!  It's time for a new challenge over on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  This week, our theme is 'Easter'.   There are lots of wonderful rubber stamps and digi image in the Crafty Sentiments Design store that fit this challenge theme.

I used the rubber stamp, Isobel's Bunny Suit to create this:



I colored Isobel - Bunny Suit with Copic markers. 

I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The Designer Papers for the card are from Pixel Scrapper.  The sentiment and solid colored card stock is from Close To My Heart.  I used several different Spellbinders dies on this card, too.  The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM. 

I hope you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog for our 'Easter' Challenge.  We have great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!   Join our Crafty Sentiments Facebook Group, too, for fun, games, more inspiration, and friendship. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Craft -Dee Bowz -- ATG with a handmade Bow
IDCB -- ATG
DigiChoosday -- Easter/flowers

6 comments:

  1. Love the darling image!!Very sweet!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable Easter card! I love the image and you've colored it beautifully. Great papers! The crinkled ribbon and bow are just fabulous..I love the colors blended on it! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our March challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute creation, love the sketch and such fun papers!
    Thanks so much for playing along again in my Let's Color Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete