Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Easter Tag -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps.  Yea!  I love making tags, and today I have a particularly bright, spring-like one to share with you, using some beautiful Great Impressions rubber stamps



I used Tall Tulips (H251), colored with Copic markers in bright, Springtime colors.  The tags are cut out with various dies from Paper Wishes and Craftin' Desert Divas.  The sentiment stamp
is Cursive Happy Easter (C430).

All papers and fibers for this tag are from Close To My Heart. The sequins are from Craftin' Desert Divas.

Thanks for looking today, and I'll be back again next week with another Great Impressions Stamps project.  I can't wait! 

Don't forget to check out the Great Impressions Store to see all the wonderful stamps!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Let's Color Linky Party #4 -- ATG with a colored image
IDCB -- ATG
Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge -- -- Floral Design Day


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, love the tulip image. Beautiful coloring!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party. Hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this springtime fresh tag, Julie! The bright colors are WONDERFUL! I totally adore the way you colored this image, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete