Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sophie's Been Busy! for The Cutting Cafe

I'm posting today for The Cutting Cafe, where the theme of the project is "something Valentine's".  Actually, though, this is Sophie, The Golden Retriever's post.  She has a very special person in her life, and she has completed his Valentine card.  The princess can relax.

Sophie is a therapy dog.  She goes to work with me everyday in the nursing home.  She spreads more love than one can imagine.  I could tell you hours of stories of the specialness of Sophie, the lives she has touched.  She has many admirers, friends, and fans.  But she has one person whom she adores.  That person is my husband.  This card is for him.  From Sophie.  From her heart!



I, oops Sophie, used The Heart Laced Shaped Card Cutting File from The Cutting Cafe on this.  Since Sophie is called The Princess by many people, it needed some glitz and glam, so pink glitter it was -- from American Crafts!

The sentiment is stamped, using a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

We're still working on Sophie's paw print signature.  I think we'll have it nailed by February 14.  But not now.  The princess is resting.

Check out The Cutting Cafe's blog on January 7th for the other fantastic projects from this uber creative design team.  You absolutely will NOT be disappointed, and if you leave a comment on the blog, you might win 3 sets of your choice.  There are some fantastic Valentine sets to choose from!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party

7 comments:


  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR Julie-- I say this all year long!!!!!!
    Pretty card I love the sparkle Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it all month long not all year long ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha paw print?....this card is so sweet...love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card Sophie made for he dad. The sparkles are so pretty. I am sure Sophie is adored at the nursing home. My dogs always make me feel better when I am sick or stressed. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge. Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh Julie, that's so cute! My daughter takes her pooch to work sometimes for group therapy!! Its a wonderful thing! I love all the pink glitter on the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, I love the sparkles!!! DT Doris

    ReplyDelete