Monday, January 25, 2016

Gifts of Love

I have a short post to show a Christmas card I made using a Crafty Sentiments digi, Welcome Christmas


I colored Welcome Christmas with Copic markers, then used several sizes of Spellbinders circle dies to cut it out and back to.  The snowflake die is from Simon Says Stamp.  I used my new Minc machine to add the shimmer to it.   The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
12 Months of Christmas Link Up -- ATG as long as it's Christmas(my 2nd card for this month)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 2 -- ATG as long as it's Christmas
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- January Linky party

3 comments:

  1. Adorbs! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and way to get a jump on those Christmas card, gr8t job! Thanks for joining PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete