Thursday, December 17, 2015

Be Yourself -- Art By Miran DT Call

Art by Miran is having a DT Call.  Whenever I work with Mi Ran's images, it brings me joy.  I have a collection of Art by Miran images, and each of them is a treasure.  

I have a few projects I've created with Art by Miran images, but I'm including 3 of them in this post.  They are my 3 favorites, and I think they represent may style well.

 The above tag uses Digi 182, Punkette Peta.


This card uses Winter Sofia


This card uses an image called "Gem".


Each project was colored with Copic markers.  I also enjoy colored pencils, watercolor pencils, and watercolor paints.

I would love the opportunity to work with Mi Ran Jung's wonderful art on a regular basis!  Thank you so much for looking at my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet fabulous cards good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects.. love the feathers on your tag
    Good Luck
    hugs

    ReplyDelete