Saturday, November 28, 2015

Baby, Baby -- it's a blog hop!

I'm participating today in a blog hop for one of the design team members of the Oddball Art dt.  Ang just had her baby, and we're helping her celebrate!  The hop starts here at the Oddball Art Stamps blog, if you just happened upon my blog, and you should have come from Jenn's blog

Lizzy Love created a digi stamp just for this event.  It is available in her Etsy store. Here's the link!

On to my creation for the hop.  Congratulations, Ang!




I colored the digi image with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.  The baby word shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. The baby papers, also digital, are found at Pixel Scrapper.  There's also a bit of Timeless Twine, tied in bows on here.

If you've been following the hop, and trying to solve the phrase, you need a letter from me.  That letter is 'e'.

Your next stop on the hop is the uber talented Lena

Have fun!!

4 comments: