Monday, August 17, 2015

Life & Taking Chances - for Path of Positivity

It's time for some mid-month inspiration over on the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  This month's theme is "opportunity".  To me, that means making the most of life, being adventurous, and taking a few chances.  That's what today's card is all about...


One of our sponsor's this month is Oddball Art Company.  This was my first ever Oddball Art image. What have I been waiting for?  This is Penelope #3 by Lizzy Love.  I colored her with Copic markers.  The sentiment was created with me in mind by Lisa Decosse of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Thank you, Lisa!

Additional supplies:
Card design is cut out on my Cricut Explore.
Designer papers - Echo Park
Ribbon -- Close To My Heart.
Cutting dies -- Die-namics

Join us for our "opportunity" challenge at Path of Positivity Challenge.  It goes for the rest of the month.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
Oddball Art ATG FB Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment