Friday, July 17, 2015

Spread Your Own Sunshine -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, so it's once again time for a new challenge at the QKR Stampede challenge blog. Our theme this week is "You Are My Sunshine" (use a sun somewhere on your project).  Here's my inspiration:
I used QKR Stampede digi "Picking Flowers"(digi11401) on this card.  The sentiment is my own, and is computer generated.  I also believe it very strongly.  We have to make our own sunshine, and spread it each and every day.  I colored the Picking Flowers image with Copic markers and fussy cut her.  The sun background was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The papers and sequins are from Close To My Heart. 

Join us this week at QKR Stampede for our 'You are my Sunshine' challenge.  I'd love to see what you make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment