Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Are My Roots Showing? for The East Wind

I've been so excited to show you today's new release from The East Wind.  This is Aurora Natural.
I colored Aurora Natural with Copic markers, then cut her out with Spellbinders label dies.  The sentiment is my own, and computer generated.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM. It's from the new Summer Harvest Bundle.  A little work with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, and this card was done.
Please follow me on Instagram, and don't forget to check on The East Wind on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! :) Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...for a girl (me) who colors her hair every 4 weeks...this is perfect! love it.

    ReplyDelete