Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Whole Bouquet for You -- and 3 Girl JAM

I am posting today for my all time favorite ribbon company -- 3 Girl JAM. I have a card filled with sweet goodness for you.
I used a Tiddly Inks image, Wryn Blooms, and colored it with Copic markers.  The card base is a cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
I used several 3 Girl JAM products to finish this card -- the Tie Dye 3 Bundle (both colors), and the 2.5 inch lace from the Distressed Lace Bundle.  I love to layer ribbon and lace together!
I hope you like my springtime creation.
3 Girl JAM has 5 new ribbon bundles that you just HAVE to check out!  If you need them for yourself (and of course you do!), use discount code JO10 for an instant 10% off of your entire order.  Or, get this month's ribbon of the month -- the Pink & White Bundle -- for just $1, using discount code, MAY.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there.  Enjoy your day!  


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter -- use lace
Tuesday Throwdown -- Flowers for Her
Eureka Stamps -- feminine cards


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Julie I so love that image she is delightful also loving the lace and papers, smashing card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie your card is gorgeous and beautiful love the image and beautiful paper's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!!! How Pretty!!! LOVE the Shape, Lace, & Fab ribbon!!! Beautifully done! :) Have a great Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This adorable image is perfect with the softness of that beautiful lace and ribbon! Beautifully colored, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. .Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautful card with an adorable flower girl! Love the card shape!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at The Paper Shelter!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring Julie! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card !! Wonderful details .. Nice Coloring !!.
    Thank you for participating in our Paper Shelter "Lace" challenge this week !!
    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete