Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

It's Saturday, and I'm posting today for Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog. Since it is so close to Easter, I decided to go with an Easter-themed card.
This Crafty Sentiments Designs image is called, "Toby in Pot".  It was very fun to color with Copic markers, as there were quite a few different elements in this image -- Toby, pot, flowers, mushroom, grass, and butterfly.   
I used several Spellbinders dies on this card, then wrapped some Pumpkin Orange Timeless Twine around one of the layers. 
The designer papers for this card are from My Mind's Eye -- Everyday Flair, 6x6 pad. The card base and sequins are from Close To My Heart.
I hope you have a great Easter tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is absolutely delightful great image and gorgeous colours a super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! This is too cute! LOVE the coloring and that bunny just makes me smile! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so CUTE!! The way you wrapped the twine is great and that image is so precious. I hope your Easter was relaxing my friend. Big hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete