Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wishing You Blue Skies - for SDS

It's Wednesday, and I'm posting today for Snapdragon Snippets.  We've had some really cold weather lately, but one thing about cold weather -- the sun shines, and the sky is the prettiest blue of the whole year.  Those blue skies were the inspiration behind today's project...

This Heart Air Balloon cutting file can be found in the Snapdragon Snippets Store.  I sized it to fit on the front of a 5x 6 1/2 card front.  
Designer papers are My Mind's Eye Love Me Do, 12x12.  I purchased them for the cloud background paper.  I have this "thing" for cloud paper.  I can't get enough of it.  The sentiment is a stamp from Joy's Life Stamps. The bling and glitter trim are from Close To My Heart.
Visit the blog often for more great inspiration.  The Snapdragon Snippets Store is adding new great designs all the time. Don't forget the Snapdragon Snippets Facebook Page and the Snapdragon Snippets Creative Garden Facebook Fan Page.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing but blue skies here today! Perfect after a day of snow!! I admire your positive attitude all winter long and how you fill us with spring on the coldest of days! What a pretty balloon. The glitter ribbon is a nice touch too. Happy Wednesday my dear!!

    ReplyDelete