Monday, February 16, 2015

Under the Weather? for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is, "Birds of a Feather."  Ah, FUN one!
I used the adorable Eureka Stamps digi "Rainy Day Duck" (digi2006) to create this:
The sentiment is Eureka Stamps digi "Under the Weather" (digi2007).  I colored the Rainy Day Duck with Prismacolor pencils.  
Designer papers are by My Mind's Eye -- Jubilee 6x6. The washi tape is from Close To My Heart.  The card base is Bazzill card stock.
Come join our "Birds of a Feather" challenge this week at Eureka Stamps

2 comments:

  1. The weather here...in Eastern NC is...26 degrees! I'm under it and OVER it! Ready for spring time in the worst way. Love your sweet ducky and that fun arrow washi tape accented throughout. Great way to cheer someone up for sure. Have a cozy Monday, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fantastic image and sentiment for a get well card Julie, he made me smile, love the card design, papers and colours a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete