Friday, February 6, 2015

The Rose -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede. Our theme this week is "Anything But a Card."  Fun!  I love a good challenge!
I've been trying to expand the colors I use with Copic markers, instead of going to my tried and true colors.  I tried some new-to-me colors on this:


This QKR Stampede digi stamp is called, "The Rose" (digi24182). The sentiment was computer generated.
Here's a close up of the image:

That bear just makes me smile!
Join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "Anything But a Card" Challenge. 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiment Challenges -- Valentine's 
ABAC Challenge -- Friendship (bag is going to a friend for Valentine's Day)
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Valentine's Day

4 comments:

  1. I love this chubby ole bear! Super cute and you did good reaching for new colors...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and layout .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete