Friday, February 27, 2015

Eating Again?!? for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede. Our challenge theme this week is "circles".  I have to tell you, the idea for my card today was scrap lifted directly from Nana Connie.  You can find her refrigerator magnet HERE.
Here's my take on her idea:

This adorable image is "snacking" (digi24204). QKR Stampede has the cutest images! I colored this hungry mouse with Copic markers, then used Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to construct the card. The designer papers are from Close To My Heart.  The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  I computer generated the sentiment.
Now, the question is, who to send this to that won't be offended?  Hmm.  I better be careful with this one!
Please join us this week at QKR Stampede for our Circle Challenge.  I LOVE circles!

4 comments:

  1. Lol Julie you have coloured the critter superbly and its a great take on the circles theme.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab, fun card Julie that image made me smile, great papers and design,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling...I'll have to check out the card you said you cased from Nana Connie...haha Anyhow, yours is adorable and a great way to bring in circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling...I'll have to check out the card you said you cased from Nana Connie...haha Anyhow, yours is adorable and a great way to bring in circles.

    ReplyDelete