Sunday, January 11, 2015

You're My Cup of Tea! for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday, and time for new releases at DigiStamps4Joy.  

One of today's new releases is perfect for me for several reasons -- I'm a tea snob, drinking very little beside tea.  It's also been very cold here -- well below zero --
so tea is the perfect beverage for right now!

You'll find this new digi, by Riette Gasser, in the shop 
today.
I used the teacup image, colored it with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  I computer generated the sentiment, then mounted that on several layers of Close To My Heart card stock.
The bling is from Prima Marketing.
And, that's my CAS card for this Sunday.  Stay warm, stay inside, drink tea, and get your craft on!
Don't forget to visit the DigiStamps4Joy blog to see the other new releases and the fantastic cards from the uber talented design team.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Julie! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing card in our challenge this week.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The brightness of this design is so cheerful and the sparkly gems are pretty spiffy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tea digi (I, too, am a hot tea drinker) and the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete