Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's a Celebration!

Hello, and happy Thursday!  I have a birthday card to share with you today.  My cyber friend Donna, whom I first met on the Pinque Peacock design team, is celebrating a birthday today.  The 3 Girl JAM team has hijacked the  blog to help her celebrate her big day.  I made this card in honor of Donna and her special day.

That's one big birthday cake, sending sweet greetings Donna's way!
The cake pedestal is sitting on a layer of 3 Girl JAM distressed lace and Purple Passion ribbon from the Royal Bundle.
I created the background with a stamp called "She Sells Seashells" from Market Street Stamps. The cake die is from Die-namics.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. All cardstock is from Close To My Heart.
Donna, I couldn't fit 50 candles on this cake, but age is only a number!  Enjoy your day, Love!

2 comments:

  1. awe that is very cute..................hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just speechless! What a delightful surprise today...I had no idea that you all were doing such a fun thing in honor of ME! I'm so blessed to have you in my life, my creative friend who keeps me motivated and encouraged time and again! Thanks for making my day extra special!!

    ReplyDelete