Friday, August 8, 2014

Hello, Dear Friend

Hello, dear friend, and happy Friday!  I have a special card to share with you today, using an adorable My Scrap Chick file and some beautiful 3 Girl JAM lace and ribbon:


This is Belle Bird, and I think My Scrap Chick named her right! She is so stylin' with that hat!  But, I felt she needed something really special to put those feet on, and that's where 3 Girl JAM came to the rescue!  She's standing on some flower die cut ribbon (with some patterned paper peeking through.  Behind that is some  3 Girl JAM Distress Lace, so this bird is walking on true luxury!
Papers are from Echo Park.  The sentiment is a Close To My Heart stamp.
I had a great time making this fun card! I hope she makes you smile!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Hope you are enjoying August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Great papers and I love how you used the ribbon and lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie : )

    Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog. I have missed you!! I hope you are well and happy. It sure is fun to see how you have become such a talented card maker and DESIGNER!! for so many wonderful companies. You go girl! I'm not a bit surprised.

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chirp, chirp! This is way too adorable, lady! What a sweet little birdie with her hat and pretty feathers. You did a wonderful job layering that lace ribbon too, very clever!

    ReplyDelete