Friday, May 2, 2014

Feel the Joy!

Ah, Friday!  I'm posting today on the Pinque Peacock blog, and I used a Unity Itty Bitty I recently purchased, linking this up with Unity Friends With Flair
I have a CAS card to share with you today.  I started with a watercolor card by Strathmore as my base:


I used some Faber Castell Galatos first, smearing them with a wet finger.  Then, I stamped the image over the top.  It's an Itty Bitty stamp from Unity called "Feel the Joy".
The crowning touch, though, are the Pinque Peacock products.  They match the colors of the card perfectly, and really give it ZING!  I used a small Elegant Floral and topped it with a 3/4 inch fabric covered button.  Yeah, they were just what this CAS card needed!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors and that great silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I am loving the Gelatos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty flower! Love the card, this is one of my favorite Unity stamps, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect using the gelatos, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Julie - love the colors and ooooh, now I want to go play with Gelatos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, this is so bright and gorgeous! Love the colors! I just played with gelatos for the first time this week. I bought the 50s Diner set. They really are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty blues and purples with the flower stamped over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty colors on this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colors. Like the gelatos effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing colors!! Love how you added the button in coordinating colors. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and it does make me feel the joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty colors. Striking design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this idea, simple but what a statement the bold colors make! On my list of ideas to scraplift!

    ReplyDelete