Saturday, July 20, 2013

You're a Bar-b-cutie!

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I hope you have fun plans for the weekend. I'm at a scrapbook retreat with 7 other friends I've met online.  Woohoo!
I have a post up today for the Joy's Life design team. It just so happens that its also the perfect card to leave at home for my husband.  I like to leave little "love" reminders when I'm gone for a few days: things that will make him smile after a busy day of work.
 
Here's a card that will do just that:
 
 
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the image, found in the Silhouette store. 
I used the Joy's Life stamp set, "That Tastes Punny". You can find all her fun sets here, in her store.
 

 
I added a little bling from my stash, and the card was done.  All that's needed is a mushy message inside!

5 comments:

  1. This is cute! Fun silhouette! Sounds like you are going to have a super fun weekend! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this card is adorable.. love it!! thanks for sending me back to check it out.. came from the stickles hop!!!!
    Laura
    www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! That image is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS look of this card!

    ReplyDelete